Flags are a relatively new feature in Tribalwars, and can take a little getting used to as they change the gameplay in many ways offering certain advantages to players whom possess them. It is important to realize the significant of flags, if they are enabled on your game world.
Only one flag can be active per village, and will only offer its bonus to one village at a time. A flag may be relocated after 24 hours.
If you lose a village with a flag you will keep the flag. Flags also carry over to new worlds (provided they too are flag worlds) giving new players a huge advantage.
Different flag types
Colors and Bonuses
The color of a flag represents the efficiency of a flag, while an icon represents the category.
It is possible to combine three flags of the same type and level into an upgraded flag with better efficiency. The maximum level you can upgrade a flag to is level 9.
For a level 9 flag you will need 6561 grey flags.
How do I get flags?
You can find flags in the game, but only up to level 5. It's also possible to purchase flags with premium points. Flaggen zu kaufen.
You can get flags by:
- Fighting other armies (Similiar to the paladin)
- Recruiting nobles
- Gaining awards (With the exception of the "True friend" achievement)
- Completing certain quests
- Purchasing them with premium points
- Recruiting new players
The following overview, found in TODO gives you a hint how you may get your next flag.
How do I activate a flag?
You may reach the flag overview by clicking on the flag symbol in the top right of the page:
Or by clicking on the flag on the village overview:
When you enable a flag you will not be able to change it for 24 hours. Choose wisely!
By clicking the flag you want you can enable it for the village. If you have three or more flags of the same kind and level you can upgrade them by clicking the red arrow left of the Flag. Please be aware that account sitters are also able to do this.
You can view which flags are active in your villages by going to the Research Overview. You may also (re-)allocate flags here.
If you're looking for a flag with a certain bonus you might be able to trade it for a flag of equal level with a fellow tribe member. Trading flags is only possible in a 1:1 ratio.
Purchasing a flag package
You have the option of purchasing more flags from the Flag Overview.
Every flag package has 3 flags - one level 3, one of level 4, and one of level 5. The flags are randomized: it's possible to get three flags of the same kind.
There's a 25% probability of getting an extra flag with every flag purchased. This bonus will however only trigger once, and can be a flag of any level normally in the package.
- Flags are account-wide and can be used on any flag world. If you get a flag from an old world and you decide to join world 76, you can activate your old flag there.
- If you lose a village with a flag you shall not lose the flag as well.
- The population-increasing flags can only be swapped out when the normal population limit is not being exceeded.
- For the friendship awards you do not get any flag rewards.
- Only the defensive and offensive flags can be scouted.
- The combat simulator has been updated with flags, so that you can make a correct assumption as how battles might go with flags enabled.