Reports are generated for your account after a variety of events, such as after an attack hits a village. You will also receive reports for trades, supports, tribal invites and many other things. To view your reports, click on "Reports" from the top menu.
Reports are automatically sorted in to one of the following categories:
You can either view all reports or reports per category using the menu on the left of the screen.
Sometimes you won't need particular reports or you will get too many of them. In that case you can set up a filter. You can find that option under Filters on the left menu. Once you have activated it, you will not receive any further reports until you remove the filter.
Reports are automatically deleted after a while. If you want to keep reports permanently you have to archive them. This option is only available for premium accounts.
When you are attacked or attack someone your report will be shown alongside a coloured dot. The meaning of the dots are:
- The battle did not cause you any losses.
- You won the battle but you suffered troop losses.
- You lost the battle.
- You lost the battle, but lowered a building's level.
- This was a scout attack.
When attacking, there will also be one of the following icons shown:
- Your troops did not loot resources to their full capacity.
- Your troops looted as many resources they could carry, and there were some left over.